The SJFM is a non-profit organization that rents the St. John’s Community Market building from the City of St. John’s.
- HST will be added to all invoice totals.
- Public WIFI is available at no cost.
- Microphone and speakers available upon request. These are adequate for small events or as a PA system only.
- Two ATMs are on-site. Fees from the ATMs support the further developments of the SJFM.
- We are a fully accessible space with 11 gender neutral washrooms.
- Electrical – for trade shows/booth type events, electrical access is a flat fee of $10 per booth.
- 150 chairs are on-site. Additional chairs will need to be provided by renter.
- Interested in renting the Commercial Kitchen? Click here. Ask us about adding the kitchen onto your rental.