Get ready for an event that is all things books, stationary, and literature. Support local authors, publishers, book sellers, and makers at the St. John’s Farmers’ Market!
There will be author signings, live demonstrations and door prizes!
Of course we will also have food, because you need a snack with a good book!
No admission fee. Accessible space. All ages welcome.
Includes local publishers, authors, poets, libraries, printers, bookstores, used book thrifters, bookbinders, letterpress operators, stationary makers, zines, pen woodturners, paper crafters, card makers, and artists/businesses whose products focus on literature.
- Alice Scythe
- Ann M. Miller and Ruby Riddlestein, Local Authors
- Author – Justin B. Hodder
- Boulder Books
- Breakwater Books Ltd.
- Buddytoad hobbies
- Carol Lynne D’ARCANGELIS
- Cheerio creations ( thrifty books )
- Courtney Wicks Children’s Author
- Downtown Comics
- Doyle’s Almanac of Newfoundland and Labrador
- Engen Books
- Figgyduff Dory (+ Jana’s Books)
- Fishers’ Loft Inn
- Flanker Press
- Gina Noordhof’s books
- Hibernating Fox Studios
- John J. Guiney Yallop, Author
- John W. Goodland
- Author Kate Robbins
- Memorial University Press
- Mike Feehan
- Newfoundland and Labrador Historical Society
- Newfoundland & Labrador Public Libraries
- Newfoundland Quarterly magazine
- Paul Tucker Art
- Riddle Fence Publishing Inc
- Rotaract of St. John’s
- Running the Goat, Books & Broadsides
- Salt Pages
- Stacey Oakley – Author
- The Dead Arts
- The Never Ending Bookshelf!
- The Sweetest Things NL
- Useful Crafts
- Cheddar’s Cafe by Oh My Cheeses
- Fatima’s Indian Food
11am: “How to get published” panel.
There will be a short piece by each member explaining who they are what they publish and what they look for in a submission. After that questions from the floor.
The panel members will be from Engen, Boulder, Flanker Press, Breakwater and Running the Goat.
Have questions? Email email@example.com
(full design credit for the amazing poster and graphics go to Charlie Murphy)