In celebration of Come Home Year 2022, the SJFM is hosting HOME GROWN Market Weekend!
A two-day summer showcase of produce, food, and artisans, by SJFM vendors made right here!
– Saturday, August 13th, 9am-4pm
– Sunday, August 14th, 10am-2pm
No Admission Fee both days!
Come with the family for a fun weekend experience while supporting local small businesses who make it, bake it, grow it – right here!
So get your ugly sticks, bologna sticks, and rain slicks on, and long may your big jib draw!
To protect our customers, vendors, staff, and volunteers, we ask all visitors to wear a non-medical face mask.
The St. John’s Farmers’ Market is a fully accessible, gender-inclusive facility.
We thank vendors for their interest, however please note that this market is currently only open to SJFM approved vendors.
Cheddar’s Café by Oh My Cheeses!
Condiments by Steve Curtis
Eastern Newfoundland Minerals
Goodwater Seafoods *Saturday only
Hender’s Organic Farm
Jefford’s Farm *Saturday only
Mama B’s Bakery
Meggs Cakes and Events *Saturday only
Murray Meadows *Saturday only
Oliver’s Farm * Saturday only
Safaa’s Kitchen * Saturday only
The Dead Arts
The Foxtrap Access Road Market
Tucker’s Farm *Saturday only
– Saturday & Sunday
- Summer Market Passport for kids: Talk to vendors, learn something new and cool, make crafts, get a tree seedling, solve riddles, win PRIZES, and more!
- Fishing for Success will be hosting workshops all day
- Intergenerational Tea Time – drop in to the community room 10-2 for free refreshments and a chat
- Late Shift Eleven
- Leigh Bursey