If you are new to St. John’s, the Expo is your opportunity to:
• discover what St. John’s has to offer
• connect with over 50 community organizations staffed by a diverse group of community leaders
• learn about programs and services designed to help you settle in our municipality
• meet new people in your community
The St. John’s Local Immigration Partnership, with support from the City of St. John’s and the Province of Newfoundland & Labrador, is hosting the My New St. John’s LIVE Expo Event to familiarize newcomers with the invaluable resources available in our community.
This special community event will take place on Monday, Oct. 17 from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. at the St. John’s Community Market, 245 Freshwater Road. Event admission is free.
The City of St. John’s strives to create a city where people feel connected, have a sense of belonging and are actively engaged in community life. With over 40 tables staffed by a diverse group of community leaders and support associations, the goal of the event is to extend a warm welcome to existing and new members of our community, and to help drive engagement in all aspects of social, economic and cultural life in St. John’s.
New this year!
The Expo extends to a second day – Tuesday, Oct 18, 2022, from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. Workshop presentations on employment and skilled labour will be offered at the St. John’s Community Market.
Connect with career opportunities in St. John’s! Register for the Employment + Skilled Labour Learning Event, October 18, 2022 at the St. John’s Community Market, 245 Freshwater Road.
• Learn about entrepreneurship in St. John’s
• Participate in employability skills workshops
• Connect with local organizations and resources
For more information on free event registration, visit: EventBrite